Sunday, November 18, 2007

Haemopoeitic and Immune System = HIS...that is the module in which i found the word disseminate...particularly in Infection and Disease, disseminate simply refers to SPREADing of illness...but I think it is equally right to refer DISSEMINATE to SPREADing the words of Allah-the ultimate task for a khalifah, which only a handful of us do put effort into it. Do refer to 2:30,

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

And the successive authority mentioned here simply means the khalifah..I have been thinking of writing a blog a long time ago...since i feel that I gain satisfaction by getting my thought across other people's mind box. Alhamdulillah, I got to learn n ponder the words of Allah here in the familiar yet so strange land of Dublin, where Muslims are a minority. Till the next entry, insyaAllah...

No comments:

Upcoming events...